Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Still Busy....

which is a good thing right?! I'm actually okay with sitting at the computer today after falling down the stairs and bruising my tailbone......can you say ouch!! I'm still a little sore, but I have A LOT of things to do this week, including editing Tiffany and Leon's wedding (they're coming guys!) Their wedding was my first and it really was a lot of fun. I am so thankful that my assistant Betsy, otherwise known as my sister, was there to help. Assistants are a must!! I never knew that a day could fly by so fast!

In other news, I had the pleasure of photographing this wonderful family last week. I just love being able to go to people's homes.....it truly is where everyone is most comfortable! Anyways, here's a few photos from our day together.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey carrie - great looking shots...looks like a lot of fun!