Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh Snap!!

I'm so excited that I was finally able to sit down and iron out all of the details for my portrait parties so I could finally share!! I'm super excited about this and it's really such a wonderful way to gather a bunch of friends and family together and not only have a great time, but also get some wonderful memories captured! Why not gather a bunch of your co-workers together? Or how about a mini family reunion? Are you heading off to college? Why not get a bunch of your friends together to get some cool photos?! The possibilities really are endless!

Wondering about the packages? Well you need to contact me to find out the details......but let me tell you......it's a steal of a deal and you'd be crazy to let this opportunity pass you by! Interested, contact me today.....my schedule is starting to fill up!

Be the first to book a session from this ad and mention the words "I'm first" and receive a free 11x14!!!

2 comments:

jplaw55746 said...

Awesome Idea!!

Gerri E. Milkovie Photography said...

Carrie Ann,

This is such a great plan! I'm sure you will see a lot of people rushing to book a party with you. Let's face it, they would be crazy not to! Great work!

Gerri
Oakland County, MI Child Photographer