Monday, April 28, 2008

In Love.....

Taking these photos makes me wish that me and Dan had gotten engagement shots! Actually I wish I could do the whole photography thing over again, but since we had limited time between the ceremony and reception we did what we had too and took the pictures at the Reception Hall. Although Samuel's was absolutely beautiful (really recommend them if you're getting married in the Buffalo, NY area) it would have been nice to have some variety with our outdoor shots. Having been a bride and knowing now what I didn't know then will hopefully help me be a better photographer. Taking these engagement shots with Tiffany and Leon was a lot of fun! They got up at the crack of dawn......heck I even used my alarm clock.....something which I don't use often since my daughter tells me when it's time to get up!! Although the sun never made an appearance , I think that we still got a bunch of cute shots......

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsovsky said...

These are great! I love the heart in the street.