Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Still a work in progress......

There are SOOOOOO many little things needed to start your own business!!!! The least of which is make this whole thing official! I've been busy working on my contracts and my pricing (which is up on the website now!) and I'd like to get those finished by the end of the week. Then within the next two weeks I need to see an accountant to get everything financial figured out! It's such an exciting time for me right now and I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. So I'll remind everyone again, if you're one of my first 10 customers I'll waive my session fee........can't beat that!!! Here is a little peak at my Lillian, my favorite subject of course......


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The site looks great. I love the photo of the pregnant belly (your sister?) taken from below! I have never seen that done before and it's such a great idea. Marcy